Screen & Washer
Feeder & Conveyor
PCL Series Vertical Shaft Impact CrusherThe PCL Crusher is widely used for fine crushing and coarse grinding in mining, rocks, fireproof materials, glass raw material and metallurgy residues. It is much more professional than other crushers in crushing hard and abrasion materials such as carborundum, sintered bauxite, magnesite and so on. The Crusher is usually used as sand making machine in the sand washing plant.
Working Principle Of PCL Series Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
The materials fall into the crusher and divided into two parts. One part goes into the high-speed-running impeller of the machine, and the other part goes around the impeller. The two parts materials fast bump and crush during the effect of centrifugal force. Then the materials run like swirl, bump and rub to each other again and again. The finished products go out from the bottom of the machine, and users can get the requested products size after screening by vibrating screen.
Features Of The PCL Series Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher:
1. Simple structure and low investment cost.
2. High efficiency and low consumption.
3. Scaleboard of the impeller is easy in maintenance and seldom damaged.
4. With the function of fine crushing and coarse grinding.
5. Slightly influenced by the moisture content of the material. The max moisture content is 8%.
6. Suitable for crushing materials of middle hardness and high hardness.
7. Cubic shaped finished products, high density of piling up and low iron pollution.
8. Working noise < 75db, and little dust pollution.
Main Specifications Of PCL Series Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher:
|Model||Impeller Speed (rpm)||Max. Feeding size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kw)||Weight (t)||Overall Dimension (mm)|